Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently pulled my silver eagle raptor out of mothballs and am cosidering upgrading it just for kicks. It has the bottom line and I added a double trigger and tool-free velocity adjuster. I can find barrels on ebay, but I need help finding a place that still stocks raptor parts.
Also, where can I find those push-in airline fitting like on the shockers and ions?
Don't worry about suggesting I save my money. I'm weighing my options for a new marker, but for now I think my raptor is adequate and I'm considering making it into a righteous custom--possibly Frankenstein-ish.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In response to my own question, I have information to add which will aid those who would pose the same question. To make a short story long...
When I bought my raptor years ago, I quickly upgraded with a double trigger & frame and bought a tune-up kit. I couldn't remember where I bought them until I was tinkering around today and found a sticker they included with my order. Turns out it was a genius marketing strategy. Now if you go to dropzonepaintball.com you will find a link to viewloaderparts.com and can find parts to most BE and VL guns including raptors and rainmakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts