Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so as my sig says, I have a Diablo Mongoose. I really like my gun, but the problem is, I can't really find any upgrades for it except the obvious like barrels and the such. What parts are compatible with my gun? I was wondering about like bolts and boards.

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts
i may be horribly wrong and completely crash and burn but arent the diablos basically just like spiders?

but like i said i could be wrong

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, they're a Spyder clone but some of the parts are completely different.

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts
hmmmm well as it turns out...Im useless hahaha

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kinda figured that out. Thanks anyways. More responses please?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
There might be some mods you can do, other then that there aren't anything other then barrel and possibly feedneck. well the oldschool t-board for it if you can find it. and when you go to get a mask DON'T GET THE VANTAGE. Get a profiler at least.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
and again, maybe a different barrel?

The Empire revolver and Evil Pipe Kits are amazing for the price, and they give you multiple bores, so you're always shooting at your best!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know about Action Village, but I can't find the barrel kit there. The only one they have is the Freak kit, which I know is also good, but what are some other sites where I could find kits?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
There are quite a lot of spyder upgrades, like valves, bolts, feednecks, triggers, LPCs, etc.

Honestly, I'd just save up for a new gun like a promaster or PMR.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, I found boards for just Mongooses. It's a Scenario Dreams T-board. I'm not getting one right now, but it's cool that I found one. On the Scenario Dreams site they have 'em.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts