Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is probably hundreds of threads out there saying, "what should I do to my gun to make it less of a piece", but i think those work so I'm gonna do it :tup
so the gun I have is a spyder tl-x i've had for three or four years and i just recently got back into paintball. its stock right now, but i plan to change that. I don't know much about upgrades or what I should do to it, but I'm thinking a barrel and a hopper are good places to start.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
yup, for the barrel look into the J&J ceramic, hopper, invert too after those get a HPA tank and a on/off asa, after that if you want more performance get a new marker and take the HPA and hopper with you. nothing else you do to this marker will be worth it

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
anywhere 12"-16" is personal preference, there is no performance difference, i like 14s they feel nice and balanced with enoufgh barrel to poke through bushes or push down a bunker but not so much that it gets in the way when running around

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Ah, but Spyders have the area where the barrel screw into about 1.25 inches away from the grip
I use a 12" in my EOS, which has the barrel screw in right where the reg is
I use a 14" on my F8, which has the barrel screw in about 1.75" behind the reg

All for the sake of gun setup's that re as close to eachother as possible

1 - 8 of 8 Posts