Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am wanting to find some upgrades for my mr1 i am going to get a boom stick and a rocking trigger but i would like to see if they have any body kits to make it look like a ak of somthing like that.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
not that i am aware of but i never follow the upgrades that are just for looks anyway, as for the two you have picked out already, the rocking trigger is a big joke, not only is it no faster than a standard e-trigger, it teaches bad form, pass it up for sure and if your looking for a e-frame you can find the standard e-frame for your mr-1. the boomstick will be an upgrade from the stock barrel but it is not NEARLY worth the pricetag, look into the J&J ceramic, price is not everything, the J&J is $30 and in a lot of peoples opinions around here, one of the best values in paintball, iv never shot a boomstick but its still just a metal barrel, nothing special in todays market, and i have yet to find any metal barrel that shoots out breaks as well as the J&J does

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kk i will take a look at it PS. it is a e-mr1 not a mr1

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
o in that case dont bother doing anything with the board, new trigger if you really want but dont go crazy and sink too much money into a low end marker, save that money for a HPA tank, nice hopper, or if you have both of those, a new marker

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you want a new trigger, look into the CP triggers, the only ones that fit the MR/VS/RS series to my knowledge

I second the J&J, I shoot one myself

Also look into a clamping feedneck if you don't already have one

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you guys think i should get if i were to get a new maker.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
minis are pretty hot right now and can be had for $200, they have their issues though PMRs are quite nice for about $50 more, and theres a few others in the same range, but all of which are going to require HPA and a nice hopper so if you dont have those already work on those first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts