Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my DM5, I dont think there is really anything left I can do to it.

The Specs:
Evolve Bolt
UL Frame w/ virtue
Red Mamba Stiffi kit
Check it on/off

I like the hyper 2, it's very consistant for me, and also I like the feedneck, so plz dont tell me to change them.

Pic:

Rate Away.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is imo the coolest color you can get fade's don't do anything for me. everyone has fade's thanks for the rating keep them coming :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks for posting in my color thread... That little trick looks pretty sweet, not for me tho, I want my gun to stay in my hands :)

8.0/10 Love the stiffi and UL frame, but not buying the stickers - unless of course they are sponsors, then its cool, lol. Get rid of the cheater board though.

On a side note, what are you getting for effciency? What size tank, using a tophat mod, and how much is it tuned (basicly dwell and LPR)? Thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i'm running a 68/45 an i get around 17 to 1800 on that an i'm running my dwell at 12 an lpr at 2 1/2 turns out my local shop told me i'm running about 45 psi on my lpr, hope that helps . oh an far as your gun staying in your hands it's not a prob now i'm not taliking about putting a whole lot of 33 just enough to give it a glow an you'll see it's not slick at all .

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'd get a newstyle CP on/off instead of that unimount, and some black eyecovers/feedneck to give it a bit more of a defined look.

Nice gun though, 9.5/10 as it stands.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts