1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a victor 2 with the following upgrades:
-smart parts progressive 12" barell
-cip 15degree assault block
-expansion chamber (not sure of what brand though)
-acs derlin bolt
-e-trigger from a e99 avant

i've heard all spyder internals are the same...
should i keep upgrading my victor2 to the max?....
or upgrade to something like the imagine 05 and just start upgrading it all over again?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
with electric spyders, it's basically mostly personal preference as yes, they are pretty much all the same inside... it's your choice as to what you want to do with it, but i'd go with whatever you like more, and whatever you think looks better... all the upgrades you have on the victor 2 should be compatible with say, an imagine, so you shouldnt have a problem there... personal preference...

·
Banned
553 Posts
forget that you have ever heard of an imagine 05. When you are ready to get something new sell your spyder and all of its parts and buy an ion!!!!!

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
ions are nice guns, but he didnt say he was looking at an ion did he??, yes it'd be a good idea, but if you want to stick with spyders then keeping, or switching to an imagine 05 is all personal preference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
since there all the same im not sure what i want to do since i already have the etrigger and everything..i think i may keep modding this gun and later on get a new shell since im not a big fan of the body of the victor

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
well I'd stay with your victor 2, you've already got parts for it that probalyl match it ,why woudl wou want to sell them and buy an imagine that you have to start all over agian on?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
martix_agent said:
well I'd stay with your victor 2, you've already got parts for it that probalyl match it ,why woudl wou want to sell them and buy an imagine that you have to start all over agian on?
the upgrades he has will almost 100% guaranteed fit the imagine...

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
im on the bunny's side.....up what you got or sell it all for an ion. no reason to buy another spyder just to up it, unless thats what you really have your heart set on.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dont know... I would probly buy another gun because I like having a backup when I chop a ball. That way I can just grab my other gun. Also I can let a friend use it if he dosent have one.
If you relly want to know (and I know you do) if I was getting a new gun I would get a 2002 or 2003 autococker most likly a used one.

But that's just me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
same question to get upgrades or a new gun but i have a spyder shutter with the progressive barrel and around 200-500 bucks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts