Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, ups sucks balls. I needed to ship a package to Canada, so i decided ups would be a quick efficient way to do so. So i bring in the stuff to be sent, he weighs it, packages it, i give him the address to copy down so he can send it. Well this guy must be a moron. The package weighed 7 pounds. According to ups online tracking number, it weighs 25.... Ok fine, maybe he just wrote in the wrong thing, we can figure that out. Well now i find out from the guy im shipping to, that they wrote the wrong address. It was supposed to be sent to 92 Markam Street. He sent it to 92 Nathan Street. Which does not exist and is well, just not correct at all. So now the guy im shipping to is pissed because he needed the package today, and should have gotten it, but becuase the ups guy is a ma ma ma moron who can't copy from a piece of paper, the package is being held and won't be delivered until monday, making my customer extremely aggravated with me and he keeps complaining. I'm not sure which number to call for ups service because its just a robot anyways.

Also, i sent out another package to New Jersey which has been said by ups to be delivered. According to the guy, it never got there so now he's all pissy with me.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
1. damn that guy sucks. kill him. i have always had perfect service with the people out here at ups (at least 25 shipments)

2. Give him the confirmation number, show him that it says its been shipped. maybe his parents/roomates or whatever got it but didnt give it to him. Not much else you can do

1 - 2 of 2 Posts