Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered a paintball gun and when i got today at about 12:30 i was suprised that my package wasnt there. So I looked around, then my grandfather told me that they wont leave the package there if u dont sign for it? But wouldnt they leave me a notice or something? Do I Need to call UPS?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ups always leaves packages at my door, fedex is the one that never leaves it there. But it could depend on what the shipper chooses. Do you have your tracking number? because maybe it just wasnt scheduled to arrive today

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
If you have a tracking number check that and see if they have made a dilivery attempt or if if its out for dilivery or what. Thats what I would do. If you dont have the tracking number then I would try calling them later.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
paintballa22 said:
Let me geuss, your making the clicking noise. I did too when i got an imagine.

I ordered an eblade 3 days ago thinking it would be here tomarrow, and i got an email today saying they just sent it. Meh i geuss its another 3 days of waiting.
i hate that!!
it bugs me soo much when it take sthem 3 days to take it to the damn UPS store
my friend ordered a spyder, and it sat by his SIDE door for 2 days b4 he noticed it was there because no1 goes there

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
lol the ups guy knocks once on my door and leaves the package at my door. So if im in my room, i have no idea he even came.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts