Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Teh Noob
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no but ill explzain im shooting in semi and all the sudden the bolt goes crazy and keeps firing without me touching the trigger then i have to turn the gun off to stop the crazieness

·
Registered
158 Posts
Kind of sounds like the slg full auto syndrome but probably not the same cause of the problem let me look it up and see if anybody else has had this problem and if any other guys reply to this problem of ours listen to them they are like the gurus of paintball guns. I'm fairly new to paintball also but those guys now basically everything that comes to paintball so listen to them also when they reply

·
Registered
158 Posts
No problem and have you done your regular maintence of the marker and have you had this happen before and have you done anything recently to the marker such as changing the velocity(adjusting the reg)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes what makushin said I remember watching a video of this for the slg and it suggest slowly adjusting the reg to a higher pressure till it stopped not sure if it's the same for this though

·
Registered
158 Posts
trying adjusting the reg higher very slowly but dont adjust it too high, I rmemeber i watched a video of the slg and thats what fixed it. You never know if a family memeber might have adjusted it screwing around.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
The reason they stopped making the imagine was that about half worked the ones that didnt work were because the sear was messing up and alot of times pretty badly

1 - 20 of 25 Posts