Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is bad, my cousin decided to take my breach and bake it in the oven (the feedneck wouldnt come off for him, he wanted to change the necks color)
a bunch of plastic/rubber **** melted in my breach and ****ed it up hardcore!!!

I need a used stock Ion breach, will trade my stuff or pay for one cheap. i need it very soon for I am the captain of my team Shinryu Ballers and we will be practicing next week. Without a gun, im screwed.
If i buy, i send first
If i trade, you send first or I send to a third guy of my choice from here or pbnation.

I have:
~Bob Long Power Regulator
~JT Gloves
~Proto Red/Black Pants
~Dye Invision Mask
~Stock Ion Reg
~Total 90 Shift Cleats
~Evlution 2 with y-Board
~VL Force
~ will pay no more than 20 for a used one

please help!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,080 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I don't know, but I don't think trying could hurt. Emphasize on think. I'm guessing that you might scratch the bolt a little and end up chopping a lot, but nothing terribly serious (again, I don't know for sure...).

If you don't care how it ends up looking, you might want to consider acetone (it's a paint thinner) to remove the plastic/rubber. Be extremely careful with it though, it melts through stuff pretty easily, including skin if you don't wash it off. It will most likely eat through the outer coating of the breech down to the metal if you're not careful, although I'm not sure that would be such a huge problem beyond it just looking like crap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts