Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
now I may be the only one on here who cares, but did anyone else watch the USA beat Guatamala last night? if you didn't shame on you, you should have watched it cuz it wa s a very good game.

EDIT: Yss I know I put Honduras..my mistake. but it's fixed now thumup:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i didnt, but i follow up on the scores

and wasnt it guatamala they played yesterday?

either way, there was too much good tv on to watch a soccer game

Lost at 8
Alias at 9
Southpark at 10

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I had a speech prepared about playing soccer in college, and the recent events in Mexico....

But instead, I went with the succient approach.
I LOVED to PLAY soccer 10-15 years ago, but I can't stand to watch it now? Why is that?

nick

·
Registered
461 Posts
yeah they played guatamala yesterday....i was watching it, that bike kick was sick, even though they blocked it. and that ref sucked

·
Registered
289 Posts
me and my dad watched. it was aweasome.< i cant spell. go usa. they werent ready 2 play against mexico.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
soccer is one of those sports that's fun to play but boring to watch imo

our girls soccer team went undefeated and un-scored against last season. We have one of the best soccer teams in the country, boys and girls.

·
Registered
289 Posts
the usa soccer team is of course the best team in the country, u meant the world. i think the us is ranked tenth in the world.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
NYY said:
soccer is one of those sports that's fun to play but boring to watch imo

our girls soccer team went undefeated and un-scored against last season. We have one of the best soccer teams in the country, boys and girls.
LOL, my soccer team went 2-14-1.... a couple losses were 12-1, damn seilnsgrove and warrior run :mad:

shame i didnt get to see the game, bike kicks are the shiz. if u want excitment, u gotta watch brazil play. the fear of trying to defend against ronaldo and ronaldinho...yikes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts