Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying or doing some trading for this guys 5 month old axe. He is asking 330 for it. It has a boss bolt and low profile clamping neck. Is that decent price. I can get a stock new one for 400 at the shop.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Yes it is worth it if you like the axe design and as long as it looks good then it will be fine, the boss bolt in a axe shoots great imo that would be the only way i would own one

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He plays 99% pump now. Would like a backup for some speed ball. He would trade my mini which has a axe Asa on it. And 150$ for his axe. He also has a empire super freak kit for 125 I think.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He wants my mini and 150$ for the axe. Or 330$ just for the axe and no trade. The freak kit is just something else he had for sale at 125$.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Honestly no where near wat he is asking probribly more around 100 or less
Really? I really don't know what used guns run. The only thing I know to base off of is there is about a 100$ difference in the two new. And he has two upgrades, that I don't know how much them are new.

D

·
0 Posts
And as far as the Freak goes -

Barrel back + tip + insert = $90 on ANS.

I really only ever use 2-3 inserts...period.

While you get the full she-bang... I find that most of the "bang" and part of the "she" ends up living in the trunk of my car while at the field. You can probably do better :)

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
iv used every single insert in my kit at one time or another. but heck, you can pick up a DW fibur with 3 freak inserts for $120 or go nuts and get the whole kit for $155

Deadlywind Autococker Fibur 14" Barrel and Aluminum Boremaster Barrel Insert Kit Combo

i think he is a little high on the marker though

look at it this way, you can probably sell your mini for $200, then add $130 to that any buy the axe, or you can trade your mini and also give him $150 for the axe

selling it saves you $20

1 - 20 of 24 Posts