Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gamergc264 said:
dont take this personaly but your very "country"
Yes, I know. As much as I hate to admit it...

But not so much now as I was...I haven't been any kind of Hunting in like 2 years, and the last Fishing I did was Deep Sea in Florida...

And yes my accent is apparently really heavy...I don't notice but compared to most of you guys I'm sure mine is extremely heavy.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
another girl pick tur.
View My Video

a quick note. My squad leader is in the process of moving his ****. so he hasn't been in for a room inspection all week...therefore my room is at its worst it has been. Any other day it would be dress right dress that crap but I have stuff laying around all over.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Boots, got lotsa boots, look at the boots....yea...my camera's chargin i'll make a vid when it's done.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUBBASR. said:
another girl pick tur.
View My Video

a quick note. My squad leader is in the process of moving his ****. so he hasn't been in for a room inspection all week...therefore my room is at its worst it has been. Any other day it would be dress right dress that crap but I have stuff laying around all over.
How old is that alarm clock? I swear ive had that same alarm clock since like i was born... and i finnally got rid of it liks 2 months ago.

Random. Yes.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
z71redneck08 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lZnXeC6R64

*SERIOUSE NOTE* I do not like jeff gordon anymore that was in elementry school when i didnt know any better. i am now a jr. fan and plus if u are smart at all u can tell that jacket is like 100 times to small
AHHCOOCOOCACHOOO.

But seriously, next time please try to make it so we can clearly understand what you are saying.

<3

1 - 20 of 132 Posts