Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get it if you're a back player. It won't hold a 12.5 bps lane. It'll hit 12.5 easily for short bursts, but won't sustain it.

Played all day with it. Taking it apart is easy, although it would be even easier if they had the tab be a push instead of a pull. Other than that, it worked fine for rec ball, but with my last hopper and 2 pods I tested how it would do with laning if someone were a back player (I happened to play back all day since I hurt too much to run), and quite frankly, it's a complete dissappointment there.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not shocked in the least bit by this; it's truly a poor design if you look at how it operates.
It operates just like a Pinokio, and that hopper has no issues with easily holding 15 bps lanes all day.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So if I want a high end loader, I better get a Prophecy?
Prophecy, Rotor, Pinokio. Even the Halo Too has no issues keeping up with modern markers. Heck, the $50 EyeForce has no issues keeping up with modern markers.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Halo Too is one of the best for the money. If you want the ownership cost to be low, get yourself some powergenex NiZn rechargeable batteries (ebay is the only place I see them decent priced anymore). They're 1.6v each, so MUCH better than the NiMH that most rechargeables are made from (1.2v), and actually slightly higher voltage than alkaline (1.5v). With those, you'll never again have to buy batteries for the Too, and it'll run FAST (this is how I run both my Too and my Prophecy).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts