Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys! i was just stopping in the longue to see if there were any people in Va i could paint ball with. i am a new memmber to paint balling and to the forums! i just got into the sport about a month back and i thought it was really freaking fun! i have been out to splatzone by motorworld and behind the amp a few times but theres isnt really much people in ether places! when i got my first maker(tippman A-5) i thought it was bad ***! but then i didnt really like woods ball so i bought a spyder and dont really use it but i but it to learn more about speeds ball! i was just stopping in to see if there were any good players in Va Beach that wouldnt mind playing with me and or wouldnt mind helping out alittle! BTW: my names jonathan(jon is what my friends call me) i am 6'5" mad chill and funny and love the sport! well thanks for your time! wave:wave:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
freaking fun! I wish I was mad chill.

there are regional forums up someplace. No one reads them but rules are made to be followed you little spam'chill'hero. You should try pbnation. there are alot of mad chill folks like yourself there who will help agg out your spyder.

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Um idk...but yea wish i was at va beach, seems like a bunch of people are looking for teams and junk down there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts