Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys almost to Florida for my cruise we've been planing for the past 2 years. Got another 6 hours to go. Probably walnt be on from tomorrow to next Saturday. Gives you guys a break from answering all my questions. Haha

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Have fun! Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a miserable cruise like they have been having. :hug:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I'm in tip of Florida right now and its sunny and warm. Hopefully it keeps it up. Hopefully I walnt run into turbo's wife haha

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've heard there's not much to do and others say there's endless things to do. Long as there some girls between 15-18 it'll be fun.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The person that talked my parents into going on this cruise made it out to be like endless things to do but all the things where things that take 15 minutes to do then you move on. Regardless it'll be fun. You go on a carnival or royal carribean?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll let you know how it goes when I get back. I'll try and get some pictures to. Where going to Hati (I'm skeptical) Mexico and Jamaica and Dominican republic

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys I'm back in the stages. The cruise was a blast got to meet a lot of great people from all over the world. Going to all the islands was probably my favorite part. It was fun walking around looking at the island but the natives were half nuts. They would follow you at yell at you trying to sell the stuff they made. Talking to the more civilised ones where nice I got to learn a lot about the location and the history of the country.

The ocean is as blue as they say in the carabean. It's a really light blue and the sand is white. Only downer was the ocean floor wa rather rocky. Nothing but rocks of all sizes, made it difficult to walk. That was in Hati, may have been next to a reef or something. Didn't get to swim at the others.

I feel fortunate for where I live after seeing how other countries are. Most houses where the size of kitchen and living room made outof metal sheets and anything else they could use. The ones that I talked to said when there's not a cruise ship around they just stay at home. They told my father and I that we where the last one for 2 weeks. he mainly lived of the land, some of the stuff is really safe like the water and stuff but the fruit is really good. Some of the fruitbwe eat is grown there. Few of the farmers allowed us to pick some off the trees to eat.
The ship itself was a lot of fun. Had lots to do from rock walls, Flo riders to merry go rounds. All the food was great and 90% of if free. I feel so bloated and swelled from eating so much. All the people working there were super nice and cool to talk to. It was a pretty cool to be surrounded by all the different races. Learned a lot about there cultures.

On the way home now, another 22 hours to go! Aha I'll.upload some pictures when I get wifi.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good point matrix, not to many. 6000 people on the ship about 10 girls between 17-15. They said 107 teenagers over 3/4 under 15. Still fun I found enough to keep me occupied for the week. Aha

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
College Girls explained-

Freshmen- Practically high school girls.
Sophmores- Perfect. Know how to have fun. This should be your target.
Juniors-MARRY ME MARRY ME MARRY ME MARRY ME
Seniors-MARRY ME NOW! MARRY ME NOW! MARRY ME NOW! MARRY ME NOW! MARRY ME NOW!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't think cougar's never crossed my mind! I made small talk with 2 or 3 that's about it. Kinds hard when your compition is 6 Yeats older and you can't go with then half the places lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts