Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving for NY today and will be there all next week. Then the following week I'll be in Seattle so we'll see you guys around the 20th when I come back.

Nobody better hack the forum when I'm gone this time.....

Peace ladies....

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
More like nobody likes a stupid ****** mormon. So why don't you hop on your missionary bike and ride it off a cliff.
Looks like you want another IP ban.

I don't get it....you were acting normal, funny and cool the other day. Now this? You really need to STFU and leave if you're gonna start crap like that, don't forget I'm Mormon too so if you diss him, you diss ME.

It's not very smart pissing off a super...and you know you're screwed once you piss off two at once.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I'm from Utah, Yes I'm Mormon, Yes I know what I'm doing in life, Yes I'm proud of it, And NO I don't have a missionary bike to drive off a cliff.

Banned, its that simple sab.

Just got back from NY, in Utah as of right now...leaving for Seattle in like 6 hours. :) PEACE.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
your going to the hamptons i assume? or montauk point? those are the only 2 places i could possibly see someone taking an entire vacation to anyway. NYC is pretty far away from montauk, or the hamptons, but if you've never been there, then you MUST go. im only 20 minutes away so i just hop on a train with some friends and we get there in less than 20 cause we avoid all the new york city traffic.

·
Banned
10 Posts
DuoDSG said:
Looks like you want another IP ban.

I don't get it....you were acting normal, funny and cool the other day. Now this? You really need to STFU and leave if you're gonna start crap like that, don't forget I'm Mormon too so if you diss him, you diss ME.

It's not very smart pissing off a super...and you know you're screwed once you piss off two at once.

I was acting "normal" after I posted this. Oh well, sorry you can't take things in a joking matter Mr. High and Mighty.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
sab, you've got to understand... that post was really discrimatory against mormons... everyone doesn't take everything in a joking manner, especially when it has to do with their religion/race/something that they're part of.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts