Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
idk if theres a thread already . . .

what are u guys getting ur b/f, g/f significant others?

im gettin some lingerie for my gf
and a bed netting thing, like a princess' bed? :shrug:

yea
:smokin

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i got her a card, one of my favorite shirts with my cologne sprayed on it, these little oil pastels (crayon things) cuz she paints, and these little cookie things that are great...and i wrapped it in a TON of bubble wrap. (she loves bubblewrap)

yeah it went over pretty well

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Well, I wrote her a song and am going to make her dinner, probably going to get her tea or something too. She isn't really into material goods and such, which is sweet in my book, although I seem to be the same way.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I got Kat a membership at the XXX version of netflix....she rents some raunchy stuff too. Like just the other day I caught her watching some crap called Jizz bombers vol.27 the return of captain climax.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Smitty said:
I got Kat a membership at the XXX version of netflix....she rents some raunchy stuff too. Like just the other day I caught her watching some crap called Jizz bombers vol.27 the return of captain climax.
That one wassent as good as vol.25, And they got tom cruize as captain climax for 26.

I got someone that I have liked for a while a rose, small bear, and candy w/ a sweet card.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and i COVERED her bed in rose petals

got them on my way to her house on valentines day

in the flower cooler thing with a bunch of other men
we all looked at one another with looks like:
"yea. . . .. me too . . .. :( "

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not that night
i wanted to go home for bed (i NEED 8 hours, it was already like 7 1/2 hours before i had to get up and i wasnt home and exhausting myself and cutting another hour or so outa my sleep is not the best idea considering my job is really dangerous)

but dont u worry
i get mine

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I went for the whole "I totally forgot to buy anything, so here is some handmade stuff", routine.

I went with a stuffed bear I found in my room, a handmade card, and a pass for 1 free date.

I spend nothing on no one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts