Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Huge Car Guy
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My poor Reloader B is starting to die, and I see the new Valken V Max is on ANSgear for 80 bucks brand new. Problem is, all of the reviews I can find for it are either obviously Valken sponsored, or they're "HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY COOL HOPPER MY DAD BOHT ME IT HAS A LOT OF FPS". I was wondering if anyone had any more information or experience with it, is it a true force feed, is it quality or a piece of crap?

And please don't post about how I can get a v1 Prophecy or Halo B off craigslist for $50.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've actually heard pretty good things about it..but never used one. I heard its basically a cheap small pinohkio. I'm actually considering getting one of ANS for that deal. Either that or an invert too. I love the small low profile of the V max though, the halo's are so huge.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I have one. It's even been sent back to Valken and tech'd by their lead tech. It still won't feed over 10 bps on marker. It's a total garbage design. The impellers are so soft they won't push paint, so it's basically as fast as a revvy but 5x the price.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Not really. I know like 5 other people that were dumb enough to try these out, all of us can easily outshoot these hoppers. They're simply a HORRIBLE design. The ring around the impeller is a good idea, but the paddles are simply TOO flimsy to get any speed, they just bend around the paint like a VL Force and don't push it anywhere.

·
Huge Car Guy
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually do have an extra Pinokio drive cone though that will fix the Vmax. Once I put that drive cone on and toss the stock, the Vmax should feed at a good speed. But stock, it's a thoroughly horrid hopper.
Let us know how that works.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts