Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, lucky me my son stripped my valve where you put in the vert adaptor, and where you screw in those 2 bolts on the outer shell. I just requested a new valve from tippman on friday. When should i expect it to get to me (CT) and by getting a new valve it will resolve my problems correct? Im new to forums so I would really like to have some responses without the word NooB in it. Thanks all and i LOVE this forum. No more bothering my local store! o also, can i stick the end of a pencill into the opening of the power tube to get the valve out? This is a 98c

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Tippmann is fairly good with their customer service and it may take 1-2 weeks for them to get it shiped but that depends on how it is shiped as well.

Also If you look in the "How to modify your CRX" post I have a pretty good walk of how to remove the valve. But to answer your question yes you can use pencil to remove the old valve. just be careful because it is locktited to the the power tube and is a pain to get out. So you may want to get a spare power tube just in case the old one breaks or cracks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts