Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
ZOMG! I had this last summer when Coke was testing it out in SC. I was gonna make a thread about this, but no stores near me have it yet. www.frappr.com/ihavefoundvault It reminds me a lot of Surge.
surge <3

·
Registered
462 Posts
Had some last summer when i was in virginia. pretty good.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
drank one this afternoon, had no effect whatsoever energy-wise. and it wasn't that great-tasting, just another sprite-sierra mist-mountain dew-type citrus thing. meh.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
Some guy in RI bought 10 vaults and the store clerk was like wtf? You know that's just a Surge spinoff. The guy immediately flipped out telling him how he would die for one more sip. The clerk said hold on one sec, went to the back and brought back out 2-12 packs of the stuff. Was about to get away with the Surge and 10 20oz. things of vault. Crazy!!11!1!!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
ZOMG! I had this last summer when Coke was testing it out in SC. I was gonna make a thread about this, but no stores near me have it yet. www.frappr.com/ihavefoundvault It reminds me a lot of Surge.
yeah they came to my walmart with this HUUUUGE truck and were handing it out.... i was having a bunch of friends over so i asked them for like 8 and they gave me like 30 or so... it was sick...

VAULT PONG FTW!!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts