Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been a vegetarian for 2 years are there any other veggies here? prolly not cause paintball is a sport where you point a gun at someone and shoot them. oh yah are there any buddhists here either?

D

·
0 Posts
lets keep this civil and dont flame other peoples opinions k... just stopping it before it starts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I'm not a vegetarian, but one of my best teachers (school) is a Buddhist and a vegetarian. I respect him a ton, it takes a lot of self-control to do that.

Personally I think being a vegetarian is stupid, though. I'd say the only good reason to be a vegetarian is if you were doing it just to sort of test your will power, because you certainly won't be making a huge impact on the environment or anything (by being a vegetarian).

-Jin

·
Registered
239 Posts
I cant see being vegetarian for helth becuse all the vegetarians i know are always tired and have almost no energy.

but it makes sence if you dont want to eat bambi, babe or donald duck and sutch.

·
Registered
898 Posts
My friend (Amy; NO PICS DAMN YOU PEOPLE), is a vegetarian. She doesn't get on me or anyone else for eating meat though. It's cool.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
WOOT vegetarians. Been one for 8 years. I still eat tuna though. Just can't give up that sloppy fish.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
hed be all like "R LEE ****IIN ERMY WOULDNT PUT UP WITH THIS NASY PANSY PUSSY ****. HED STUFF A GOD DAMN STEAK DOWN YOUR THROUGT AND MADE YOUR WORTHLESS HIPPIE ASS CHOKE TO DEATH."

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have a few friends that are vegan and also some vegatarian... They are older mid 20's and have stuck with it for about 4-5 years. I make most of them take protein suppliments and vitamins just cause of health reasosn. One passed out onetime do to lack of vitamins.. But anyway I deeply respect the practice. Really as said above it won't make a dent in US meat consumption but its a personal, spiritual, moral choice that I can understand. SO good luck with it. One of my friends is having her 11 month anniversary of being vegan so for the year one we are going to throw her a nice little party... lol its stuff you can have fun with. And usually no one forces their view upon you.

·
Registered
898 Posts
ghostship2277 said:
tell me this why did the supreme being make meat eaters if in some religions its bad to eat meat.why would he show us other animals killing other animals for food.if it is supposibly bad why would he show us and send all those poor lions and tigers to hell.
Hey there religion boy, keep it out of the forum.

On this forum, there is no religion.

·
Registered
728 Posts
dang it dante your right but but but I want to argue that.... so so so bad... I mean cause you know the unclean meat and all OK I'm done want talk religion

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
airosft guy said:
You better believe I'm still here *****. I keep watch over you kiddies all the time to make sure you don't get out of control.

w00t!!! omg OMG airsoft can i birth your babies???!?!??! OMG BEST DAY EVAR OMG SOMEBODY TELL ME THIS IS FOR REAL w()()t!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
vegetarians are retarded. science clearly shows that we are designed to eat both plants and animals. A practice can't be very good for you if you need to take pills to stay healthy. Also "vegetarians" who eat fish are even more retarted, whats the difference? Both fish and cows are living animals. Why respect people for their ignorance?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts