Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
hmm reminds me of monty python and the holy grail

" the number of the fps shall be 300 no more, no less. 300 shall be the number of the fps and the number of the fps shall be 300. thou shal't not shoot at 200pfs unless of course thous't proceedeth unto 300fps. thou shall shall not shoot at 400fps, 500fps is right out!

ok so I've seen the movie too many tiems eh?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
whats the bps of a spyder imagine?

A imagine 04 or a imagine 05?

I..I don't know!

AHHHHHHHHHH *launched into pit*

Sry, that definitly wasn't constructive, but this thread is just rocking w/ the clever twists u've given the lines guys. And yea, thats a play off the bridge scene and the questions if u can't tell.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
lol this thread turned into a Monty Python thread

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
This is what happens when the question gets answered quickly...we gotta get our quota of posts in one way or another.

·
Registered
151 Posts
hehe, yeah. Most of the guys I play with have the FPS at 315 or so (the ones that checked anyway) nobody cares or complaines about it. At times I'v seen some people I play with turn up the velocity while playing to get sombody a long way away. Any blood that is drawn is.. well, it happens often enough to where sombody will coment on it and that's that. It's almost like a mini game of who who can be the toughest, but not quite that radical. I'v never played with a ref and the most ppl at one of our games was 16 on the field.

Anyhow I was thinking can you feel the diffrence between 300 and 320 FPS? most likly no, it's going to hurt no matter how you look at it (assuming that all paintballs used have the same thickness of shell). The ammount of pain you feel factors in what you are doing. If you are running or rushing to shoot or bunker sombody you probly wont hardly feel it. If you are sitting behinde a tree or pallet and sombody shoots you it will hurt quite a bit more then if you are makeing a manuver.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I'm not a witch I'm not a witch.!

but you are dressed as one

They dressed me up like this!

did you dress her up?

um er no no...er yes yes yes we did!

but she's got a wart!

how do you know she is a witch?

Cuz she looks like one!

well she turned me into a nwet!