Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...

You may know that I have been playing for just about a year now. This August will be my first full year, so yay and thanks for being supportive of me.

But a question has come to my young mind about velocity. I know what it is and what it can do. But how the he!! do you adjust that thing? My friend showed me but I think he made it way higher. So now I'm lookin' stupid shootin' my gun at the field soundin' louder than everybody else's guns. What should I do?

Oh yeah, the real question here is how to adjust my velocity to 280. Or something of an understandable rate that most fields allow. Thank you for listening to me, have a good day.

Your Fellow Paintballer,
Fastecho419

P.S. Can we stop being called Noobs? I mean, we're new to paintball but jeeze, you make us feel horrible when you all do that. =(

·
Registered
313 Posts
it depends on tippmanns i think left is higher right is lower and spyders right is higher left is lower.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, I have a Spyder. So i'll use your way. But how do I know where to get a portable chornographer thing? I need one. Also, how much do those things cost?

·
Registered
757 Posts
The main reason your gun is louder than others is because it operates at high pressure.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it's supposed to be shooting like that? Wow, I likey that. :) My friend's thought I had a BAR paintball gun or something. So I let them believe that. :smokin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts