·
Registered
222 Posts
if you are not eligible to upgrade you have to pay full retail of the phone

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Around here verizon > everyhting else.

But throttle has it right. If you can wait then it should be quite a bit cheaper.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
verizon is the best, i get a signal almost everywhere. in fact, i cant remember the last time i couldnt make a call. as for switching phones, im pretty sure its free as long as you buy the phone from them

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i have sprint. its okay. good service most places...some places i have no service, then 10 steps away i have full service, ill go back and have no service again. lol weird. but it all depends on your area really. and as for switching over, it is free to switch the fone you use, but the phone itself will be a bundle.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
2 of my friends have t-mobile it sucks overall there customer service sucks they randomly lose reception ect. i have verizon and have never lost reception and i can call and text to any other veriozon user for free

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeahh you both are in different areas and will get better signal with different services. as for customer service, i dont like sprint, cuz usually when i call its some foreign woman who i have to keep asking to repeat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts