Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
i have versace "blue jeans" or something

i pretty much got it cuz the super hot saleslady said she "really really likes it"

its good

versace does tend to be expensive

also i got "echo" and "chrome' . . .. . i like it, so do the girls i know :yum

·
Registered
917 Posts
Colognes are for people who struggle for chicks.

That's my excuse. The real reason I don't use any is because most bother me, and even if they don't make me sick they keep me from smelling things as clearly. I have a good sense of smell, and I don't like losing it because strangers might think I smell nice.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Who else would I speak for?

Cologne is a crutch, like a guitar. I don't blame you for having it, but it's like cheating. All chicks love it, no matter who they are, so it's not even fair. No skill involved. That's a good thing, but I've always liked a challenge. Even if that means less pusy for me. :(

People claim chicks are unpredictable, but for unknown reasons, they all like the same smells, instruments, and guy-type. There is no perfect one of these, but all females will agree on which is better.

That's my little rant, and I defy anyone to disprove it. Of course there are exceptions, but for the most part, I have found this true for over 50+ grils. All prefer the same Axe. All prefer the guitar/vocals. And ALL are looking for the style the takes effort, but gives the impression that it doesn't... if you don't get what I'm saying, then you need to think about it.

Sorry for the rant, but it's be a funderful Christmas full of drinking, relatives, breaking ups with hoes, and turkey. Lots of turkey.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
heres the best part of christmas so far.
my grandma gives me 100 bucks...but its in this really old box for cologne. its Hai karate. the box is like mint condish. I was like woot this is awesome and she says she has the whole bottle. This is like idk the AXE of the 60s and 70s. So I start checking around and posters and stuff about this stuff goes for like 60-70 bucks...I have the mint box with the full bottle. Im not sure what its worth but its awesome and the box is dated to 68 and it was discontinued just after.

worth a ton and its awesome. check out some of the adds and stuff soo cool.

·
Registered
849 Posts
hmmmm i usually get the ladys at the counter to tell me what they like
usually women go by and they tell me "most like this one" . .. . if i like it too, i get it

it also has to be long lasting tho . . .. . my bro uses swiss army .. good too

·
Registered
410 Posts
countryaccent said:
GIO by armani - I share with you my secret young grasshoppers. Make me pround

anything from armani is good thumup:
same with lacoste

but the best cologne ever is mania by armani, definatley

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
the best cologne is BOD, cuz it smells hella good and is cheap as dirt. go ahead and waste your money on a name :p

and hippo, you assume every girl is the same, when we all know they're as different as we are. not EVERYBODY likes one thing over another. you have your experiences and they're obviously different from others'. especially the whole "guitar=crutch" thing. I learned to play the guitar cuz i idolized guys like hendrix, page, rhodes, hetfield and hammet, not because some dumbass girl liked guitar players :rolleyes: now there ARE guys who try to learn and try to impress girls with it, but others do it for fun. cologne also isn't a crutch for everybody, most people just don't want to smell like BO.

as for your "50+" girls, it seems like you're just attracted to the same kind of girl. I'm sure there's a little bit of differentiation throughout the billions of women in the world

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
heh bod. I personally aren't into that I have a bottle of polo that is ok but really bath and body works refresher. This stuff smells great and I can't tell you how many girls have been like...oh you smell good. its just cheap stuff my grandparents buy me every year for christmas. cheap comes in a huge bottle I smoke and sometimes I don't wanna smell like smoke. 3 sprays down my body and its fresh not smokey.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
"Bora Bora"

I don't know what it is my gf got it for me and she says it drives her insane. *In a good way*

It's pretty rockin came in like 5 little bottles I think.

Someone stole my $80 colange a few months ago. Had it at school and it was gone.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts