Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To me anyhow.

I've got some money laying around. 510 of it is going to driving school. Ill have about 600-700 left after that. I need something to entertain myself with as I currently have nothing. So here is the question.

Xbox 360 or Apple iPhone? The iPhone would involve monthly payments of 20 bucks. The xbox 360 would involve games, which everyone knows are not exactly un-expensive. My current cell isn't doing great, and a new one would be great. Something that works as hard as the iPhone for me would be nice, being the kinda internet person that I am.

So PbF I ask you, Xbox 360 or the Apple iPhone?

(and if you have any other suggestions about what I can do with some money (probably around 750 if I had to) then please do share with me.)

D

·
0 Posts
if I had to choose between one of those, id go with a 360..

but if it were me, id get neither.

·
Registered
995 Posts
How about you put it to good use? Instead of a weird phone that requires extra cash just to get the "cool" features, or an over rated video game that will be outdated in a year or two.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually have a guitar and amp, just cant play it. I can't get a sidekick because I am already on a plan with Cingular (AT&T) for another year or two. I've been saving for a vehicle and that is where this money is supposed to go to, but my phone has been killing me with shutting off randomly (its super small, aka super fragile) and I wanted a new one. The whole reason to the xbox is that I have just been bored. But a car/truck would save me from being bored, so I suppose that would be the better option.

I gotta get a job.

D

·
0 Posts
word. get a cheaper better phone (cingular has Sony Phones don't they? get a sony ericsson), don't buy an xbox, save the rest, get a job, vehicle.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I'd just get a regular phone and put the rest towards a vehicle.

I don't think boredom will be a problem once you have a vehicle just because of the amount of freedom you will have.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I love my 360, but I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't have got it if I had to actually buy it... get a cheap phone, buy Starcraft2 whenever it comes out to appease your boredom, and do some of the productive stuff other people have already suggested.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
between the 2 i'd get a 360

but my advice, take that money, invest in some stocks, if your under 18 get a custodial account. Take some risks, make some money, and then buy both.
This man speaks the truth.

Spend $20, buy a book called Seven Years to Seven Figures by Michael Masterson, sign up for his newsletter at www.earlytorise.com. Then read up on stocks at Motley Fool - www.fool.com. This way you've learned something, and probably (hopefully) made some money.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 49 Posts