Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP $180 (includes shipping and paypal fees) or obo I like PBF more so the price starts a little lower.

Description
I have a good condition red and white acid wash phantom. Got this in a trade and don't need it. It shoots great and is ready to rock and roll. It has some minor wear from normal play. It is is perfect working condition. It comes with a 4oz CO2 tank (as pictured, what you see is what you get). I do not have the 12 gram changer.

Pics

Trades Although I'm looking to sell.
ULE Automag
TPX or Tac8/9 with extra clips and holster.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
argh, why does pb cost so much money. either i put 200 into a pump or i put 200+ into a quest.
lol i hear you lol. I have both, very nice markers. This is the 2nd of my 2 phantoms. For you, I'll come down to $190 shipped.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Why would I be the first person you call out? You KNOW I'm not a fan of pump...it's the single greatest area where we disagree. Besides, I'm trying to get RID of markers, not get even MORE.

Yes, I had seen the thread when you first posted, but had never actually read it since, well, as previously stated, never been a fan of pumps since the first time I used them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts