Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I went to the field and the trix was working fine, but it was chronoing at 260, the field limit is 290 so I bumped it up through my inline. *before I did that I turned my lpr in all the way because I had to reset it anyway*. Then it started leaking. So I had to take it all apart and looked at all the o-rings. I replaced the bolt o-ring lubed it all up and put it back in. Leaking out the bolt tip, so I replaced that o-ring. It still leaked, then I went up to the air smith, he couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I spend my entire day trying to fix it, I never even got to play for 1 minute. I chronoed at 260, then it died.
I have replaced all o-rings on the bolt. I have changed the battery to a fresh Duracell.

Now, it doesn't leak but it will NOT fire. I can hear the popping of the solenoid, but nothing else. I went all through everything. I lubed the lpr. The inline is putting out air, we checked that.

More suggestions?

~~~Oh and at the beginning, I always have my on/off set to on with my tank on, and the guy filled up the tank and the tech there said not to fill it with the on/off on because the inline "popped" but it still worked. So, next time I wont' do that.

Ask and you shall be answered, I just really need help.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hmm...not sure, but I'll think about it. And ya you should keep your on/off OFF when filling up the tank cus sometimes your bolt might get stuck forward and won't budge. Then you mjust unscreww the on/off and fix it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
umm, i had the same problem. First, the leak out the front is most likely the inner tophat o-ring. If not, then try soemthing else. Second, it wont fire is because it might be over pressurized. Turn your lpr down and your inline reg, or turn your reg up, because it might not be pressurized enough. That happened to my trix, and had to f with it for 45 min. Just play around with the reg and lpr. You also might want to oil your bolt again to help it seal better.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
don't turn ur LPR in all the way, When people do this, they do it w/out adjusting the inline reg so even though it's "the correct" way to set ur LPR, u can still hurt your noid, wut u should do is make the LPR about half way, then turn ur inline up until u got good velocity, then lower ur LPR. eaiser to do then to say.

and for your leak.. I'm dumb founded. U must have put an oversided o-ring on somewhere, or messed something up. bring it to world cup or send it away to a tech. go to www.thematrixcenter.com and e-mail them.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent it my pro shop where I got it from, they'll fix it. Air goes to my noid, I can hear the popping, but no air moving the bolt.

·
Registered
337 Posts
weird good luck with gettin it fixed im just glad my trix works lol but its probably just something weird than can be fixed easily!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts