Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My vibe doesn't shoot paint, or c02 sometimes after going full auto, or shooting a lot of on semi auto... The weather here is warm and not to cold, I keep a sockk on my c02 tank as well. Brand new, everything is lubed and in good condition

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
It's normal
It's just getting filled with liquid co2, and it has tovent it out

Getting an AS tube or angle ASA should help with that problem

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
personally id go with the AS tube, but realize whichever tank you install it on can only be used with this vibe after it is installed

edit:actually i take that back, if the as tube is still pointing up when screwed in it could be used on other markers as well

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Meh, not by much, a tank cover is really what you want to avoid

I use tape on all my tanks, including the CO2
It doesn't do much, and a stock doesn't cover the entire CO2 tank anyways

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh I thought C02 needed to be warm... So I should get this AS tube, and i should be fine? It took me like 5 mins in middle of games sometimes till I could shoot, I was hiding for the longest..

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
they need to be able to let the cold out, if you put insulation around a cold object it will stay cold longer, like ice in a cooler, put a warm object in insulation and it will stay warm longer, like hot soup in a beverage thermus (sp?)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
As tubes, are installed into the co2 right? I can't find any online ansgear

EdIT:Okay AS tubes go into c02 tank, can I buy one offline with one installed already or do I need to drive to a paintball shop to get one installed?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
You can either get one installed on a tank you already have, and some shops may have tanks with AS tubes already installed

Call around locally first, ask if they have tanks with them already installed, and if not, if they can install one on your tank

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
ya but a tank with a tube already installed is no good, the tube is supposed to bend up when installed on the marker so unless you install the tube in the tank for the marker it is going to be used on there is no way of knowing if that tube will be facing the correct way or not. you very well could have a siphon tube instead of and anti siphon tube

best idea is to give your local shop your marker and tank and have them do it

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you do get a preinstalled tube, if it doesn't line up correctly, then stick a tank oring in the ASA and then try screwing the tank in again, or just screw the tank in all the way, then back it out until the tube is positioned correctly

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I love my low/mid end stuff
:)

The highest class marker that I will own will be the F8, then the EOS, VS2.5, Cocker, Bolt Action Spyder (project), Parts Spyder (loaner), Brass Eagle Stingray (just for fun :))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts