Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, heres whats up...

I have a Vibe, I use HPA and I have set the vibe mode to HPA.

Everytime I connect the tank I can hear a small leak coming from what appears to be the solenoid but I'm not 100% sure. I called smartparts but they just said to send it in. Anyways, if it is the solenoid is it a big deal? Is that something that has to be replaced ASAP?

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
A leak isn't something that has to be taken care of immediately.

If you can, post a picture of where the leak is coming from and I'll see if I can help you out. I haven't ripped into a Vibe but all SP guns are generally quite simple.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I'd say a problem with your solenoid is about the biggest and worst problem you could have on an electro. If it is under warranty send it in and have it fixed or fix it yourself either way you have to take care of it. I'm not totally convinced it is the solenoid but either way you shouldn't ignore leaks they don't get better on their own.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A leak isn't something that has to be taken care of immediately.

If you can, post a picture of where the leak is coming from and I'll see if I can help you out. I haven't ripped into a Vibe but all SP guns are generally quite simple.
Hey turns out it's not the solenoid. It's actually coming the hose. I recently replaced the braided hose it comes with for a micro or macro hose not sure what it is. I'm still new to the sport. I'm pretty sure I can take care of that problem. Thanks for the quick response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts