Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, like the title says i have problems with the 8 vibes i just bought for my indoor reball center turning itself off.
I cant provoke the marker too turn itself off but it just happens. (after it happens you turn it back on and you can play awhile ..until it happens again)These are vibes evidently from an older batch since they don't haveburst or full auto.
Does anybody have any idea how i solve this problem?
Or what causes it?

Regards

Zoran

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yeah they have fresh batteries , energy paintball batteries 1100 milliamp, last one it happened with - i turn it on shoot maybe 10-20 shoots wait 5 secs , try to shoot again and it turns off. I turn the gun on again and it works for the next 10 minutes without turning itself off.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
send them back to SP, they have an excellent warrenty and they also have amazing customer service to boot :)

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Vibes suck. No discussion there.

But, in light of them sucking, SP is dishing out all effing kinds of warranty work for them. Send 'em in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
also you can get an upgrade, talk to them about changing the semiauto to the 3 mode type, they says its free on the web site for the vibe and the SP-1

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Change all the batteries to duracells, see if that helps. If not send them into SP.

·
Old Fart Squad of Bristol
141 Posts
BTW if you get the board upgrade from SP you can lock them into semi-only mode so the players cant change them on the field anyway. Maybe getting the upgrade would fix that problem but I doubt it. Sounds like some sort of paintball gremlins or something. They all should not be doing that on a good battery.

Have you tried alkaline or lithium batteries yet just to see?

-Dave :)

·
Old Fart Squad of Bristol
141 Posts
what would the porpose of the board upgrade be if he is gunna lock it in semi only? besides seeing if thats the problem it just seems like a waste of time

Because it seems to be a VERY strange problem. I mess with electronics a bit and am a ham radio operator and if it's not bad batch a batteries then they should be looked at by SP anyway. Just letting him know if they did the board upgrade on them then he could still lock them in semi-only mode is all.

Not a waste of time if they are broke but I still suspect something with the batts is more likely the issue. Hard to fathom he has 8 bad Vibes on his hands...

-Dave :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts