Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to unlock the last two main misiions but i don tknow where to go to start them. there is no marker at the vercetti estate that i know of. i dont know where else they would be. i already did every exrta mission. can some one help

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already bought all of the properties and did all of the missions except car place, and mr. whoppie.

·
Registered
303 Posts
The last two regular missions? I know that there at the estate... Ill ask my friend hes beat it a half dozne times. He should know.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
i already bought all of the properties and did all of the missions except car place, and mr. whoppie.
lol u answered ur own question....

finish the missions at the car place...then get all the cars on the list next to the garage.

Buy mr. whoopie and i think there are a mission or 2...however im not sure

·
Registered
303 Posts
I am pretty sure there is only one. You have to make 50 consecutive sales, with out getting out of the van, or getting caught by the police. Those stupid security gaurds try to pull you outta. best bet is to go to the street where teh hotel is that you start out at.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the last main mission i completed was copland. it might be a glitch in my game since ive been using ultimate codes(cheat cd) and my disc is kinda dirty. ill try not using the codes and will clean my disc.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh. I dunno, ive only started beating it, and i just got all the cars at sunshine autos. Nearly all my knowlegde come from watching my friends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts