Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have a few spyders. But, they are all the old powerfeed style. I have been wanting to steup up to a vert feed and I have found a used Victor 2 for $30. I have 2 shutters and a tl plus that i can use for parts here and there. How much of the other markers are interchangeable with the victor 2? Internal and trig frame wise. I know a barrel, drop, reg, etc. But, can I use the after market valve I have in my shutter, bolt, hammer ect?? thanks for your help.

GrassNinja

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
you could buy it....but if you have 2 guns..you have been playing for a while i guess? if so you might want to step it up more than that to like maybe a lower end electro...or a higher end mech

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for "stepping up" I use my MiniMag and Im savin for a custome ULE RT. But I like to play with the Spyders every now and then. Definately when I am playin woods ball and noone else has a super fancy marker, I just pull out the spyders for the day. I was just lookin for somethin new. thanks guys

GrassNinja

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yes it will work if you use spyder parts or any other parts that are specifically for spyder. I would look into that new anti chop bolt it looks like it works. I would but a regular feed so it isnt a tower.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my biggest worry (and something no-one has mentioned) was the diameter of the internals. I know Spyder has at least 2 different sizes of hammers. What else? Also I heard that a couple of the trigger frames were a bit different as they would "hook up" differently. I know they all use two bolts, but the actual connection where the sere touches the hammer

anyhow, I bought it, so we will soon see. Will post pics if anyone is interested. Just let me know and Ill put em up in here

thanks all for your help

GrassNinja

1 - 9 of 9 Posts