·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Ststem is your favorite?

·
Registered
63 Posts
REGULAR NINTENDO! it was tha shizzy way back when........lol newayz, nowadays, nuthin can stop a PC, i dont care what neone says, PC's ownz systems.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
TeamDBT said:
x-box if it had good more good games. but probaly PS2 and PC.
thank you, where have you been in all my arguments though????and a lot of real tight games are gonna be coming out, and i really dont like the gta series at all and its not cuz i hate ps2, i just didnt like it

·
Registered
302 Posts
ps2......has anyone heard when GTA4 is comin out????

·
Registered
949 Posts
this is a system thread. if ur going to talk about games then go to the video game thread.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally posted by TeamDBT:

this is a system thread. if ur going to talk about games then go to the video game thread.
uh...i think the name of this thread is Vid Game poll not system poll

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I think GTA4 is commin out this month.

Computers only kick the asses of consols as long as you got the cash. If I wanted to play GTA3 on my comp, well I'd have to buy a new one when instead I can spend $200 (or have my bro spend it then I use it the most) and I can play GTA3, at this point I can play games from the mid 90s on my comp (its an OS problem from when my old HD died am in the proscess of gettin new OS)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY EVERYONE LIKES PS2 SO MUCH?????THEY HAVE LIKE ONE GOOD GAME AND I DONT LIKE IT. JUST BECAUSE THEY COME OUT WITH ONE EVERY DAY DOESNT MAKE IT GOOD AND XBOX IS GONNA BE COMING OUT WITH A TON OF GAMES IN A LIL BIT.

p.s. all the games that are on ps2 and xbox graphics suk since it has to work on ps2, that was for those of you who think that the graphics are the same

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah you just keep telling yourself that, thats what they said about the Dreamcast.

PS2 is better because its got more games and better ones and you can play origanal playstaion games on it, so you got like a billion games to choose from.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
xbox will have way better games in just a lil bit, if i could talk to you in person or sumthing id convert you cuz ive gotten bout four ps2 people to want/ buy an xbox.

and have any of you guys seen battlefield 1942, it looks awesome. it might even be better than halo but its already out on pc but comes out for xbox live soon i think

1 - 20 of 57 Posts