Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a video camera. I wanna start filming pb more seriously and my old 8mm just isn't cutting it anymore. (Lack of being able to upload vids is getting annoying and yeah. So I know PBF might help me out looking for one. I'm needing a few things for it.

1)Ability to convert 8mm tapes to digital (I know some cameras can do that.)
2)Ability to upload to Mac.
3)Under 500ish.

Other than that I'm clueless. Any advice, suggestions, forums to look at or anything to help is much appreciated.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. I love it. And I have no money for a new computer. Plus, I like iMovie better than Windows Movie Maker by far.

I need help :(

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Mac is the best for videos... Final cut pro is the bomb

i was in ur same situatuion a while ago... I shopped around for 3 months and finally found a great deal at Circut City... I got a JVC GRD250US... It has everything except a light

It's got a 800x digital zoom, Snap shop, Color view finder, nice sized LCD, 2 modes of Video taping (1 thats totaly automatic, and 1 that is like... completely customizable)

The camera was $273.99 and it's cheaper now... But when i bought the camera i also got a tri-pod, and a camera bag too :)

oh and it takes MiniDV tapes and has Firewire upload... it's a Great camera. i love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts