Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A paintball game coming out for x-box. Designed by Greg Hastings and other pros. Read PGI(The one with HK ARMY article in it) and it says stuff about it, as well as another thread on pbn in paintball talk. It's like 32953242347934 bajillion pages and yea a ton of rumors but it's actually coming out.

Brandon

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Didn't we hear about this like 60 years ago?

·
Banned
794 Posts
well there is a pic of it on the site and it looks like an arcade game. It is called "crossfire maximum paintball".
Its one of those games where u just pick up a fake gun and shoot at the screen. It looks exactly like area 51 but its paintballs instead of bullets.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
hopefully it incorperates distance, 275fps muzzle velocity, and the inaccuracy of a paintball... but I doubt it will

·
Registered
191 Posts
ya it looks ok i guess i wish they made a ton of those kinds of games i think they have one on table tennis paintball should have alot of them but better yet it is more fun to play it yourself!

·
Registered
387 Posts
i think i've seen a preview for that game before... it includes paintball sniper rifles and deathmatchs...

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Maybe so, but the point of video games is to simulate real life situations to put you places where you ordinarily couldn't be. Such as holding a DM4 in the finals of a huge national paintball event. No idea if that is anywhere near the scope of the game, just an example.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
CaliP8ntballa said:
sounds retarded. isn't the point of paintball to try and simulate real combat so theres something more realalistic than video games.
for some it is, for others it's just an intense game of tag

1 - 20 of 32 Posts