1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
[chant]Windows media!!!!! Windows media!!!!![/chant]

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Search, there was a big thread about that a while ago, I think.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Wait a second, this is your ROOM??? When I first read it, I thought it said it was your mom... Don't bother, then..

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
why do the 13 year old always try to look tough in pics?

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHHAAH

"Im on the top, hes on the bottom"

hahahaha I had my sound down, and i didnt kno why it didnt have sound...right when i turned up the sound it showed a pic of the bed and i heard that phrase....lol

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Nice cars, Too bad the Cobra is a kit car, I bet that one was automatic too. :rolleyes: Picked a good paint though, House of Kolor was the first and is the best. My uncles '32 is being painted with House of Kolor. thumup:

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Aggression said:
lol, you look different that I thought. I pictured you being some fat 12 year old.
That would be me.

2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
doomsday said:
Nice cars, Too bad the Cobra is a kit car, I bet that one was automatic too. :rolleyes: Picked a good paint though, House of Kolor was the first and is the best. My uncles '32 is being painted with House of Kolor. thumup:
Stop bringing me down :devil: Yeah, not many good Muscle cars, half of them were like "Bring your own" but of course there were 5,000,000 hot rods...And some people even brought some ricers :p

Spud, I get that from alot of people and have been told i can impersonate them pretty good...So yay for me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts