Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Definitely. If you mean online poker. A friend of mine makes his living playing poker. He plays about 5 hours a day while his gf is working. They live in Thailand but he doesn't have a work visa so he just plays all day long. He can make over $2000 a week. You can't play the same way you would play normally though, its a much different game.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Angered Fists said:
Definitely. If you mean online poker. A friend of mine makes his living playing poker. He plays about 5 hours a day while his gf is working. They live in Thailand but he doesn't have a work visa so he just plays all day long. He can make over $2000 a week. You can't play the same way you would play normally though, its a much different game.
video poker. as in the machines that are in every gas station and laundromat in vegas.

but the answer is yes. it has some of the best odds if you know how to play it right.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cubsfan4life021 said:
video poker. as in the machines that are in every gas station and laundromat in vegas.

Yea, thats what I meant.

I was looking at the odds and they didn't look all that craptacular, like a roulette wheel or craps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts