Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Last weekend I was out at our local scenario painball field "HDS" high desert scenario and I was trying out my new Gun Cam, I have it mounted to the bottom of my hopper on my X7, I would love it if you would check out my vidoes and tell what you think.
YouTube - ‪TheGorillaFaction's Channel‬‏, both videos on there are of the same day, one is shot at 720 60fps and the other at 960 hd 30fps and i was using a gopro.

Thanks

YouTube - ‪TheGorillaFaction's Channel‬‏

·
Registered
19 Posts
i like it , the added music is nice cause it didnt overpower the sounds of the game, next time faint it out just a little more, cause as ive found people watch videos to watch, not listen to music which is why i rarly add any to my videos. my channel is funnykidinthewoods, ill be sure to add you man.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gun cam, soon to be helmet cam

I have another Big Game at the same place as my first two vidoes, but this time I have the Gopro mounted to my mask so I should get a lot more footage of the action. I will Also have my hand held Sony sr11 Camcorder with me this time. It shoots night vision so if we play night ops games I will get some awesome footage of that as well. I think I learned a lot from my fist 2 videos, the next one should be a lot better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts