Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That Dude!
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to Purchase a EVO 3 Egg for a 09 SLG UL any objections and why? (Keep in mind Im on a budjet)

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
1. It's weak, shells, lid and feedneck are all pretty brittle

2. It isn't forcefeed, not very consistant

3. It peaks out at maybe 15 bps, and that's only the speed between two paintballs

4. There is much better for close to the same price

Look into the Invert Too and the VL Eye-Force, both true forcefeed designes and both feed 20+ bps consistantly
Much better and much stronger than the Egg3

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Invert Too is just an Empire B2 with default 4 AA instead of 6, so therefore will actually be slightly gentler on paint. It also already has the antijam runway, so less likely to jam and break paint than a normal HaloB/EmpireB/EmpireB2.

Mine is faster because I put the Bone Pack in it instead of using 4 AA.

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Shiner...your comparing loaders of different levels there -_-
But the invert too has decent looks and great performance.

·
That Dude!
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just liked the Eggy because of its size some loaders look to bulky but the eggy seemed compact my original choice was the apache but it looks big. I am going to eventually get the roto.

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
I just liked the Eggy because of its size some loaders look to bulky but the eggy seemed compact my original choice was the apache but it looks big. I am going to eventually get the roto.
IMO the eggy is pretty big, maybe its just its shape. It also sits pretty high so you may have to sand it alittle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts