Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see alot questions here about the Vl eye force, so I decided to write a little review on it.

Size
Compare to the Vlocity JR, it's a bit bigger and heavier. And that makes senses : the VL eye force SHOULD (I'll explain that later) hold up to 200 paintballs, while the VLo JR hold only 180. The eye force weight 16.4 oz, and the Vlo JR 14,7 oz.

I just said SHOULD hold because it's kinda tricky to put 200 paintballs in that loader. To get every balls inside, there are counting the balls in the feedneck, and that is really tight in there. Also the loader got some troubles to start fast if there's too much paintballs in it. I even break a ball inside it while doing some drop test. HOWEVER, I bought the cheapest paintballs ever done on earth for this test. This will be avoid with better paintball.

On the marker
This loader has perform very well on my Electra while testing it. I was truly surprise that a 50$ loader would feed up that fast. For the older guys, we all remember a time, no so long ago, where best loaders where feeding only 17 bps+, and cost around 130$. Ah I love new technologies :)

Drop test
I did 3 drop test by my own with a chrono. Every time my loader got empty after 10 secs precisely, which means feeding 20 bps. It's nice that a compagny like viewloader have true respect for the customers when the loader actually feed just as fast as advertised.

I'm quite surprise by this loader. I got it because I did not want to spend 30$ more for a VLo JR (which I had in past). Oh sure the VLo JR will be easier on balls and will be more consistant, but for a loader sold at 50$, I think the eye force is a winner.

Youtube drop test :

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually speak french, keep that in mind. That's hard for me you know that ? ;)

·
Noob
256 Posts
Is that loader sound activated or what?

EDIT:Nevermind found out it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts