Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two. and wondering what you guys thought of them. using one on my autococker and looking
into a e trigger marker.

how do you clean the inside of these when you get a busted ball in there? being electric and all
i wasnt sure.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Newer tech might be faster, but there's nothing wrong with a revy. And a damp paper towel will clean it up just fine. You could always tear it all the way down for a thorough cleaning, but that can't really be necessary all that often.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
which revvys? there are 1-4 out there

if they are the first ones and they still work there is nothing wrong with them....besides the shells, they have always been weak until #4 came along but if they are still holding together and you like them, no reason to replace them

yes there are better hoppers out there but dont fix what aint broke i say

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Pre-BE and late-BE revy shells were fantastic - it's the ones in the middle that sucked. And I'm only talking about the original hopper, not the later one w/ the same name.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Newer tech might be faster, but there's nothing wrong with a revy. And a damp paper towel will clean it up just fine. You could always tear it all the way down for a thorough cleaning, but that can't really be necessary all that often.
It's got paint inside of it, so I don't know if I could
Get it with a towel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts