Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys feel about the vlocity? I like the look of it lol and wondered how it compared to other hoppers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ive heard they were great. Never shot one, but my buddy used to have one and loved it. You can prolly get em pretty cheap now too, my local shop has a new one for $75.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive heard good things about it too but i trust this site more than pbreview so i thought id get the expert opinion. alot of people dont like the look of it but personaly thats why i looked into it in the first place i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder or however that saying goes.

·
Huge Car Guy
199 Posts
If you get the Viewloader w/ eyes it's a pretty decent starter hopper for an extreme budget, but for like 10 bucks more you can get yourself an old Halo B which is superior on all accounts.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
A chipped Vlocity Jr. will be lighter and feed slightly faster than a HaloB. Standard Vlocity, IMO, has WAY too small a mouth (I had one, regretted getting the standard one every time I used it). Plus, the Jr. comes without a chip so that you can get a chip that doesn't have the battery munchies like the stock Sr. chip does.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
AZN might have to pickup a Ganstar chip than
I have the Dynasty Ninja chip that came with the upgraded paddle, and it did help with battery life, but it still sucks
lol

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
AZN might have to pickup a Ganstar chip than
I have the Dynasty Ninja chip that came with the upgraded paddle, and it did help with battery life, but it still sucks
lol
Or you could just get rechargeables and not care if they last longer than a day on a charge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts