Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.4q.cc/vin/

Some of these are too good, I've been refreshing for a long time. Post up some of your favorites.

-Vin Diesel once broke the sound barrier whilst flipping an omelet
-Vin Diesel created Earth as an expansion pack to Comand & Conquer.
-Over the course of his lifetime, Vin Diesel has consumed forty-seven automobile mufflers, seventeen tree stumps, a gallon of kerosene, sixty-five cute kittens, a badger, seven carbureted engines, and Terry Schaivo's feeding tube. (That ones mine.)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
-vin diesel is actually a flaming tool who is a horrible actor and if you like his films you are an even bigger flaming tool

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
J.R.R. Tolkein wrote The Lord of the Rings as a thank to Vin Diesel after he beat the **** out of his next door neighbor's dog who shat on Tolkein's lawn.

Vin Diesel is being considered by the Cardinals as a new pope.

Both Lee Harvey Oswald and Vin Diesel killed JFK. Oswald fired Vin Diesel out of his rifle. Vin penetrated JFK's head then exploded.

theres some good ones.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
vid diesel always plays badasses in movies, but i bet in real life he cries while watching movies and enjoys putting on makeup

·
Registered
678 Posts
The U.S. actually dropped Vin Diesel onto Hiroshima, and that one can speak for itself.

Vin Diesel spelled backward and upside down is the actual name of God. If uttered aloud, it would undo the very fabric of reality.
wtf?

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
'Vin Diesel's original birth name: Nummymuffin Cocobutter.'

'If you dare even think about calling Vin Diesel by his real name, it will set off a chain of events that would find the two of you, decades from now, trying to kill each other with .50 caliber Browning M2 machine guns in Chilpancingo, Mexico on New Years Eve. While dressed as penguins.'

'You will not read this fact....JACKASS!!' :sly:

'Vin Diesel came on Eileen' (made me laugh)

In the Soviet Union, Vin Diesel is you.

A lot of these are actually pretty good. good find! thumup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts