Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did your grandfather have any information about how he received this blow forward Nemesis? Or any other history he could share?

And here are a couple articles i put together on the history of the Legend and the Nemesis paintguns:

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening I hope this is the right place for my post, I have an old paintball gun, a new spot 007, given to me with an air rifle I bought long ago and I've been in the back of a closet ever since, I'm an avid air gunner, especially the antique spring of air pistols as for many, the reason to join Your forum is for any info regarding my co2 pistol which prices-list according to the thread about my pistol running around in the UK airgun forum is my first ever paintball pistol. Are there any collectors of vintage paintball guns that can provide some information? Thank

·
Administrator
14,096 Posts
Good evening I hope this is the right place for my post, I have an old paintball gun, a new spot 007, given to me with an air rifle I bought long ago and I've been in the back of a closet ever since, I'm an avid air gunner, especially the antique spring of air pistols as for many, the reason to join Your forum is for any info regarding my co2 pistol which prices-list according to the thread about my pistol running around in the UK airgun forum is my first ever paintball pistol. Are there any collectors of vintage paintball guns that can provide some information? Thank
I would ask over on mcarterbrown.com those guys are much better with vintage stuff

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts