Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a program called "Spysweeper" and it finds the spyware/adware on my computer and puts them in a qurentined folder which I can delete later on. Now if someone just annoyed or bugged the $hit out of me how can I send them the stuff? Like I heard u load it onto a floppy or something then u load it onto ur comp and get it on an email attachment....something like that if I remembered correctally. 0? 0? 0?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
you can direct connect to them on aim, and send the files over that way. just say it's something else.

by the way, that could seriously screw their computer up (big $$$$ in repairs). so think about that before you kill their comp, make sure they deserve it.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha ha. Will it work with YIM? (Yahoo Instant Messenging) Also how would I direct connect them? The qurantine folder is on the program Spysweeper....but i'll try 2 find it on my comp.

I also heard of a keylogger....how can u get 1 and send it 2 someone? I'll probably say it's ****o pics or paintball gun modifications for any gun, :rofl

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol...I emailed him 3 so far...there so called videos...lol. He's dumb...he probably accepted it. Spywares I sent him:

Gator

Cydoor

Gr.Dat

(Kazza might be next!) ROFL!! If u got any adware/apyware email it 2 meh and i'll be sure he gets it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts