Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I'm now offering pre/vertual anodizing for just about any item
What pre/virtual anodizing:
let say joe has a nice paint thrower and he wants to get it anodized or painted (what ever you preffer to call it) at his local auto painter but he doesnt want to spend up to $500 when he doesnt even know what his gun will look like so he sends me the picture of his gun I work it out for him send it back he can decide from there.

How it works:
You send me a picture of the item to this email adress [email protected] I look it over and then send you the possible bill Via email after we agree on price i get to work I have no garunteed time limits I will do them when I get a chance (probably 1-3 days depending on the gun) once I am done I send you a notification letting you know and I wait for the agreed payment (unless already sent via paypal or money oreder paypal preffered) then I email the picture back after it has been edited.

Actual cost:
it really depends on the item but I have a general setup for paintball markers

Simple or no milling on a small body (I determine)
$5-$10

large body no milling or simple milling (I determine)
$10-$15

extensive milling on small-large body (I determine)
$15-$25

other items may very really depends on the item
others may include (but are not limited to)
Hoppers
co2, n2, compressed air tanks
Barrels
internals
bolts
extra parts (drop forewards, frames, etc...)
any thing else that might need to be annoed

for an extra $1 I can edit them into the same picture to make a before and after picture

these are my contacts for any questions regarding this service or any of my threads
pm me email me ([email protected]) instant message me (magicalmexican1)

fades add $3

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first off yes i am using Photoshop cs2 second not everyone know how to do this so im offering to help them out and third i never said anything about $70 buck dude max is $25 and that wont happen cause i wont make any oen pay that much unless i dont like them or something but i just put those up as general prices

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just Cause you have the program doesnt mean you know how to use it its pretty complicated to some people im just trying to offer a service guys

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
hey, photoshop is actually hard to do a good job on. anyone can get it, even me, but ive had it for a few months and still havent figured everything out... actually i havent figured much of anything out :hug: i can do effects for the whole picture, but doing stuff like layers, shadows/lighting, and even making the color look realistic, is very hard to do. so spend 6 months learning photoshop, or let this guy shop stuff for you.

free up :tup

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
send me a pic of a gun and ill do a free one for example purposes thanks for the positive paintthecatblue stop posting bad things im just trying to help people jeez

i was just kidding about the not liking people thing i like veryone anyways in a nice calm not stalker way lol

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I'd like to see an example before I judge this, plus its good business to show some work anyway

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i dont have any good pics but ill try and find one i guess

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
kinda sounds like a money making scheme to me........and sniper is the reigning king of photoshop around here

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well thats great for sniper i dont care im just offering a service stop ragging on it by the way ill work on the dust blue angel tonight if i have time

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well guys i dont know why the hell u are so determined to shut me down im just freaking trying to make some extra cash for a freak kit for my cocker and some other stuff maybe

i still have not found time in my day to the angel above cause i have cross country daily doubles plus many other things to do but ill try to do it tonight so please no more negative comments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts