Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just ordered a virtue board ( if u don't like virtue don't hate they r the last ones left to sell.new ion boards plus their support and lifetime warranty is awesome) cuz my stock board broke. I was wondering if I ordered one straight from virtue is it going to be the redefined version and also how long will it take to get delivered to my local pro shop.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it will probably be the redefined version

Also, it shouldn't take more than 5 business days for the board to get to your local pro shop

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it will probably be the redefined version

Also, it shouldn't take more than 5 business days for the board to get to your local pro shop
Thanks and yes your right I emailed them and they said it would.be the redefined version. And sweet I'm gonna call.my shop today cuz its been 5 days

I personally like the Virtue board. They do pretty good work, and their warranty is amazing!
Ya the warranty really got me to go this board and not buy a used stock one. I can't wait for it to be delivered to my pro shop should be coming in today

1 - 4 of 4 Posts