Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to make a long story short, my first generation rotor gave me some issues while at supergame. Seems like the board may be going out but the more I thought about it the more I am leaning towards moving on. I need a loader that can feed reballs since I am doing some side work fixing stuff at home so I have a few questions for those people out there who own one

1, which one do you have?

I used a 260 while at SG, it was a little on the large side but I liked having the extra capacity. Right now I am leaning towards the spire 3 more because the capacity is right in between the other 2 loaders and I like a few of the other features

I have heard they feed reballs, can someone confirm that?

Any issues I should be aware of?

How is the battery life on them?

·
Super Moderator
3,802 Posts
i have a first gen... i believe with the higher capacity shell. When i was still balling it was my go to. i gave up on my rotor because if the weight reduction... hell i don't even own a rotor right now if i remember correctly. could be wrong. I found it a bit more reliable than my prophecy as the prophecy had a tendency to pop open on all my dives.

I don't remember battery life exactly, but i played nearly a whole season and only changed the batteries once.

long story short, i love my spire. plus it's purple =P

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Stick with the spire. Because I own the first version, I don't see any reason to own a newer one; I don't think it's that much of a difference.
Give virtue a call or email, they have pretty decent customer service.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
First gen spire, with the fixes. Love it, although I have been using my Pinokio Speed more often of late, that's not because it's better, but just because it's newer and I wanted to use it. I have shot reball through my Spire when motivating pigeons to move away from my place. It had no issues as long as the reball were clean. MASSIVE issues when dirty. No idea on battery life, I've mostly used rechargeables so use them for a day, then throw them on the charger before my next day of play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts